This conference is at Blue Mountain in Collingwood BOOKING INSTRUCTIONS
The Blue Mountain Mosaic Lodge and has been selected as the host hotel for this event. The room rates are from $174 to $184. Other facilities on the resort offer prices from $139 and up. Come early and enjoy the amenities that Blue Mountain has to offer.
Those who wish to reserve accommodation are requested to do so by contacting the hotel directly and identifying yourself as a participant at CHES 2018
A block has been reserved in the conference hotel "Mosaic" This is the hotel closest to the conference center
"Blue Mountain Inn" regular room rates are $139
Rates apply until May 3, 2018
Surface parking is included
ONLINE BOOKING INSTRUCTIONS
1. To complete your hotel reservations, please visit our website at https://bmrbooking.bluemountain.ca/
2. Select your check in and check out date, number of desired rooms and number of adults and children in each room
3. Click on the 'I have a group/promo code' and enter your group code - GB00000094 - and select the search button
4. Packages available to your group are now displayed; select choose.
5. Review accommodation types and rates and select choose on your preferred room type. Should you wish to review a rate per night breakdown, select 'More Information' beside each available room type.
6. Review a summary of your accommodation details and select 'Proceed To Next Step' once satisfied.
7. Complete your personal details, review and accept the terms and conditions.
8. Enter Payment Information.
9. When your reservation is successfully completed you will receive a Blue Mountain Resort confirmation number. In addition, you will also receive an automatic e-mail confirmation with your hotel reservation information shortly.
Hotel – phone 705-445-0231 or call toll free at 1-877-445-0231 and mention that you are reserving a room in the Canadian Healthcare Engineering Society group block. (Group Code GB00000094) CHES ON.
Conference Venue Floorplans can be viewed here